Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 2

So hopefully today's post isn't quite as rambling as the one I did yesterday. Lets rewind and start over. So, I'm a librarian. Yup, I love books. Ill even confess that I wear glasses, too. Since I have always loved books so much, I guess it was kind of inevitable that that would happen. I even worked at a bookstore all through college. There is just something about being surrounded by all those pages, ideas and dreams that are really inspiring. To be honest even though I love to read so much, I never even considered writing by own book an even remote possibility. I really don't consider myself to be all that creative. The only way to describe my personal creativity is in these terms, I am more of a stylist than a designer. I can sure put an awesome outfit together, but I could never have designed any of the pieces from ideas in my own head even though I wish I could. I guess we can't all win Project Runway, right? See I did it again, rambling! OK, librarians, books, glasses, now were back on track. So now that I'm in my first professional job as an academic librarian (I worked in the private sector for a while, but that's another story for another day) I've decided to give all of this Web 2.0 stuff a try. Thanks for reading my blog as I explore my endeavors into this new world!

No comments:

Post a Comment