Monday, August 8, 2011

Method 12 - Evaluation

Well I did it! I finished! And I have to say this was a very worthwhile endeavor on my part. While there are some things I most likely won't be using in the near future (pod casts, wiki) there are many things that I found very useful. First, just being introduced to blogs. Sure I read a lot of them for fun, but to see the professional application and get hands on experience using them was invaluable. In fact, because of this blog, I actually transferred out "suggestion box" into a digital one that is now a blog posted our homepage. If I had not had the experience I had here, there is no way I would have had the confidence to get my own started at work. While I'm going to need more practice with some of these tools, my professional goal is to never "fall behind" when it comes to technology. With the tools I have from this experience, I feel more confident in learning even more applications for these things Ive learned. I loved that the format allowed me to do this program at my own pace. When it is quieter (like it has been the past two weeks) I can give my full attention to completing things like this. When it is really busy I don't have to worry about  making sure I'm still making time for activities like this. It really allowed me the freedom I needed to get it done on my schedule. Thank you for that!! I look forward to participating in beyond two steppin' and hope to see more programs like this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment