Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Method 8 - Social Networking

I am a frequent user of facebook and have been for a few years. I think there are some great uses for social networking that libraries and other institutions/businesses etc. I do have concerns about privacy and as a result have different groups set up so that certain people only see certain posts. I try to keep work and my private life separate, but even with these privacy features activated, it is still difficult. I am curious about the introduction of google + and how this may change the social networking scene. Since I am still very new to google response to facebook, I can't really say too much about it. Ive only been on it for about a week as of today and have not had the opportunity to explore all of its features yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment